Fall Nail Art Design 2011 !!





    Here is my newest fall nail art design. I wanted to do a leaf design but didn't want to use the same stamp that I used last year. That is when I remembered my Bundle Monster plates had another leaf design. Since I just trimmed my nails not too long ago, it was the perfect opportunity to use the full image design from the first set of BM plates that are usually too small to cover longer nails. I wanted to incorporate fall colors underneath, I knew gold was going to be one of them and a dark raspberry color. I was going to add orange and browns too but once I sponged on the raspberry color, I thought adding the extra colors might be too much, so I just stuck with the two. Here is the list of products I used ..

    Gold Color: Orly "Luxe"
    Raspberry Color: Adoree "502"
    Leaf Image: BM 19

    Have you done your fall inspired nail art yet?? If so, leave your link in the comments, I would love to see what you came up with!! =)


    I am going to enter this design in Nailart Creations Autumn nail art contest!! If you wanted to enter this contest hurry up and send your submission! This contest ends on November 15th!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews