Water Marbeling Nail Art | Chanel Addicted Nail Art














    I had an idea in my head of what I was going to do to my nails and this design was no where close. lol I knew I wanted to do a water marble design but was having trouble finding polishes that would cooperate in the water and had to change colors a few times. I also was going to use the chanel canes, rhinestones, and pearls over solid black nails, but once I was done with the water marbling I thought the embellishments would match very well with the color scheme. I purchased the canes and what not from a store on etsy. (Link Below) Also, be aware that the shipping from this store takes a ridiculously long time.


    Black Color:
    Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
    Gray Color: Pure Ice "Risk Taker"
    Pink Color: Pure Ice "Outrageous"
    Chanel Canes, Rhinestones, Pearls: http://www.etsy.com/shop/51mayan?ref=seller_info
    Top Coat: Seche Vite


    I had to put like 3 coats of top coat on to seal on all the decorations and I noticed it made my nails like a million times stronger. I might start getting top coat heavy on all my manicures now because nothing is worse than breaking your longest nail you spent months growing lol.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews