Disney VS Villians Makeup

    So i entered a makeup contest on YT.My friend is currently doing a contest were you create a look based on a disney character -good or bad.
    I chose to pick a villain and it was the one and only

    Maleficant

    Its not a tutorial but i will show you the beginning ,middle and end photos of the look i created.

    I did my own version of her

























     LMAO...god the state of me!!


























    I actually liked how this looked without anything on the lower lid

    ..................

    Here's the finished look













































    I had a blast doing this and laughed ALOT  everytime i looked in the mirror with those big brows!!..lol


    ..........................

    If you wanna see my video here is a link to it on my YT

    Madamlucks Disney VS Villains makeup contest

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews