An update on my Nail Art Collection

    I just uploaded a video on my YT channel of my updated Nail Art collection so i thought i would also add the photos on here too.

    Im very blessed to have all that i do and also to have the husband i have.while he sometimes complains that i have too much..he will got and surprise me with more nail art related items ...lol

    ok lets start with my big 3 drawer organizer
    ............
    the first drawer holds all my acrylic stuff and fake nails





















    Second drawer holds my polishes and some of my striping polishes



















    3rd drawer holds the rest of my striping polishes and also my airbrushes,supplies for them and some airbrushing books.






















    .........................................
    .........................................

    Now on to my 7 drawer organizer

    ...

    On the very top I have my air compressor for my airbrushes and also my nail drill

























    And I also have a small container to hold the bitts and other items i need for the drill






















    In the first drawer I have some acrylic paints,fimo sticks and some rhinestone and a few other things






















    2nd drawer more rhinestone ,beads,loose glitters and other things




















    3rd drawer is my wheels,stickers,decals more glitters and my stamping stuff





















    Then next drawer has all the tools,files,brushes for nail art and acrylic and also some nail and hand care items





















     next has my acetone,UV lamp,cotton balls and pads,more acrylic paints,cuticle oils and a couple of other things





















     this I just have a bunch of random stuff
     
     



















    And the last drawer is my contest goodies drawer :)

    filled with prizes for my now running contest-if you havent already go check it out

    and also for my upcoming contest.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews