An Ugly Christmas Sweater Nail Design

    December 25, 2011


    Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! This is my Christmas weekend manicure.... I got the idea from Amber who pinned an ugly Christmas sweater nail design on Pintrest! The source of the nail design can be found here (At that link, there is another link to a tutorial on the manicure).

    The green polish is two coats of Sinful Colors Last Chance. The red polish is two coats of OPI Just A Little Rosti At This. For the snowflakes I used Konad stamping plate M59. For the deer stamp, I used Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-214. For the lace print, I used Konad Stamping Plate M57. The photos show one coat of top coat.

    Can't get enough of the ugly Christmas Sweaters?.... Check out my polish friend's, Casandra, Ugly Christmas Sweater nail design at her blog!!!!

    Also, make sure to enter my Christmas giveaway. It ends TODAY! 



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews