31 Day Nail Art Challenge // Orange Nails!!


    Here are my orange nails for the 31 day nail art challenge. I have to admit, I was getting so frustrated with these nails lol. I was originally going to stamp with hot pink, but the the pink barely showed up. Then I found another design I was going to use, but the image was not transferring as crisp as I wanted it to. I was so close to just taking off all the polish and doing completely different nails. Then I saw this the design you see in the pic & thought "this could work." & Thank god it did! lol =) I then added some hot pink dots and rhinestones, and what started as a hopeless manicure ended up being one of those manis you catch yourself staring at throughout the day. I did this design late at night so I took pictures with my phone in the bathroom. I was planning on taking pics with the digital camera the next day, but unfortunately I broke my middle finger down to the finger tip. =( Which lead me to cutting all my nails down really short. That is okay with me though, I prefer shorter nails & I like when I cut them down and get to start with fresh nails lol. Anyways.. here are the products I used ....

    Orange Color: L.A. Colors (I am not sure what the name of the color is)
    Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Cream Pink"
    White Color: Konad Special Polish "White"
    Nail Image: BM 213
    Rhinestones: Ebay.com

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews