Wearable Anti-Valentine Makeup look

    So I thought i would do another entry for the Glamour Doll Eyes's anti valentine makeup contest on FB...seen as my first entry was very over the top i thought i would do a more wearable look..

    I used black tie (by MAC) , also another black (by elf) , Romper (by GDE) and a shimmery white/cream to hightlight my brow bone..for liner i used physicians formula eyeliner gel


    .................................



































































































































    ............
    ............


    These photos are a mix up from in doors and outside in natural light


    I really like how this turned out and i hope you all like it too...i dont Makeup tutorials all that often but i might do one on this!

    .........
    .........
    ........

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews