KONAD NAIL ART | Pink Zebra Nail Design






    Here is my current mani. Of course, my pics did not come out as well as I hoped for. Ignore the slight tip wear, these nails were a few days old when the pics were taken. But I am going to get better at taking pics indoors so I can take pics of my manis when they are fresh to death. lol

    White Color: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
    Black Color: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
    Zebra Image Plate: M57 - Konad
    Pink Color: WetnWild "Tickled Pink"
    Rhinestones & Beads: DollarNailArt.com & Joanns.com

    **Exciting News!! .. I did a nail art supply haul && I am SOOO excited!! I can barely wait for them to come in the mail. I ordered from Ebay, Etsy, and the Born Pretty store online. I ordered lots of rhinestones, pearls, beads, glitters, spangles, nail canes, & more fun stuff so once I get them in the mail I will be sure to post pics of all the stuff I got and a quick review on them.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews