O.P.I Katy Perry MINI collection

    Ok so i had to have this collection so i ended up ordering it off line because no where near me sells O.P.I polishes.
    It didnt take to long in shipping so when i saw my package I got all excited...but then i opened it up and my jaw dropped!

    I knew i had bought the Mini set so i knew the bottles would be small...but DAMN!! they are TINY!!...lol

    so here are the polishes i bought -- i blocked out the name because i put the polishes back in the box in the wrong order















    so the names starting from left to right are

    Not like the movies
    Last friday night
    Teenage drama
    The one that got away
    ....................

    So i took a photo of one of the bottles next to my thumb just to show exactly how small they are

























    ......................................
    And here is each color on a nail with a top coat on - photo was taken in natural sunlight

























    --------------------------

    So what are my thoughts on these...... well the colors are pretty BUT i thought with this being the Katy Perry collection that the colors would be more bold , bright and in your face but they arent..about the only one i feel that way about would be Teenage Drama...dont get me wrong these are beautiful colors but as a collection for Katy i think its a fail...maybe i will feel different after i try the with the black shatter polish (ordered on line and waiting on it) but for right now im glad i only bought the Mini set


    ...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews