Dollar Nail Art Review

    I placed an order on DollarNailArt.com last week && wanted to do a quick review and post some pics of what I got. If aren't familiar with Dollar Nail Art, it is a website where you can buy rhinestones, pearls, confetti, glitter, nail foils, nail charms, etc. for $1 . This is a pretty good deal compared to other online nail art supply stores in the US so you should check it out if you haven't already. Anyways, back to the fun stuff, this is what I got in the mail today ....


    (Click to enlarge)
    Nail Art Foils


    (Click to enlarge)
    Nail Art Foils




    For every 6 nail foils you purchase, you receive 1 free adhesive polish.




    (Click to enlarge)
    Ice Chips
    The aqua has a little bit more blue in it in person.


    (Click to enlarge)
    Flat Heart Confetti & Beads
    The hearts are SO cute and the perfect size. This is the first time I ever bought the beads but I've seen them in nail stores and I remember them being a little bigger than these ones. The ones in the picture are like 0.5mm, so yeah, very tiny. They will be really cute though to add extra sparkle to your designs.



    (Click to enlarge)
    Rhinestones, Pearls && Star Confetti
    There is a decent amount of rhinestones, a good amount of stars, and a sad amount of pearls. =(



    I was suprised to see the amount of pearls in the bag. I really think they could afford to put double that amount in for $1. There is about 30 or so pearls in here.




    (Click to enlarge)
    Metal Palm Tree Charms
    Even though it is winter, I'd figure I get them anyway for my summer designs. They were a tad smaller than I expected, but thats a good thing.



    (Click to enlarge)
    Instructions
    In the package they also include instructions for how to apply your new nail art. Very handy hand sheet. lol
    **So here is a breakdown of my review for DollarNailArt.com**
    Shipping
    I am the most impatient person when it comes to shipping. I am always interested to see how long the shipping takes when I read reviews. I placed my order on 12/21/10, the order was sent on 12/23/10, and I received it on 12/27/10. So only 6 days from the time I placed my order, till I was holding my box filled with nail art in my arms. =)
    Pros
    *Nail Foils - I haven't found any other suppliers in the US that sell the variety of nail foils at the price that Dollar Nail Art sells.
    *Flat Nail Shape Confetti - Ex. Hearts, Starts, etc. They offer a variety of different colors and shapes & there is a good amount of pieces in the bag. They should last you a long time.
    *Shipping - my order was complete in less than a week which is AMAZING compared to how long I've waited for other packages.
    *Good for Nail Art Newbies - if you are new to nail art and don't want to spend a bunch of money on rhinestones and other nail decorations, this website would be a good one stop shop for you to get a bunch of different things that will last you forever.
    Cons
    *you have to order a minimum of $25 per order, not including shipping.
    *some items, such as the pearls, could have came with more pieces.
    Would I order again?
    The thing that interested me most in this store was their nail foils. If I didn't already order all this stuff, I would definately order from this site again. However, I would shop there more for their nail foils & would opt to buy my rhinestones and pearls in bulk from another seller.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews