Christmas nail polish and goodies Haul

    So i got me some goodies as a present to myself for christmas...lol.Some of what i got were needed as i was running out of my current ones but there are others that i have never tried before so super excited!!

    Lets start off with the polishes
    ......
    I got 3 from Finger Paints and 3 from China Glaze















    Here are the names of each polish starting from the left

    FINGER PAINTS

    Vintage Violet
    Sparkle Top Coat
    Meet Me At The Met

    CHINA GLAZE

    Sugar Plums
    Secret Peri-Wink-Le
    Little Drummer Boy

    ---------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------

    Next I have top and base coat from Beauty Secrets...I personally love these.work fantastic for me.I also had to grab the China Glaze Peppermint Cuticle oil..and it does smell exactly like peppermint!!From Beauty Secrets I had been curious about their Ridge Filler so i grabbed a small bottle of that.Hve never tried it before so we shall see what happens.I also grabbed some IBD Dehydrator and I HAD to get another LCD Nail Protein Intensive Fortifier by Salon Science.This is my 3rd bottle and i just love it!!..it really does work amazing for my nails!..I recommend this one to everyone who is trying to grow out their nails!!


















    ...................................
    ......................................

    So if you know me somewhat you will know that Orly is my favorite brand when it come to Nail polish so when i saw this i had to pick it up!...Never tried it before so im super ecited.

    it comes with a pink nude,white,bonder and top coat polishes as well as a french Manicure look book with half moon white tip guides




















    ................................
    ...............................

    I picked up these 2 little ceramic jars to put my acrylic liquid and brush cleaner in...





















    ........................................
    ........................................

    And lastly..this was unexpected..I found out that because I bought 3 polishes from Finger Paints i get a free wallet!!...so i ended up getting just a plain purple.I prob wont use it just because of the size but seen as my daughter LOVES purple she might like it!

























    ...........................................
    =================
    ...........................................

    Unfortunately for me...i cant to get to play with any of what i got till Christmas morning ....these will either be gifts from Santa or my husbands to me...because as of right now I have nothing to open Christmas morning which sucks so I dont want to feel left out...lol.



    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews