More Nail Designs

    Since I haven't posted in forever, I am going to show you a few pictures I took in between posting. I took ALL of these pictures with my cell phone camera, so please excuse the quality. Also, most of my pictures I took in my car or on the go, in case your wondering about the backgrounds lol.



    Orly "Space Cadet"
    * 2 coats *

    This picture does absolutely no justice for this color. It's like a dark green, purple, goldish, pinkish duochrome foil looking nail polish and I am in love with it. The colors are perfect for fall and the application was flawless.



    I wanted to do really girly nails and this is about as girly as it gets. lol It would have been even cuter if I added some rhinestones on the polka dots, but I will the next time I used this design. I have the products I used, in the orders I used them below ..

    Base Color: Sinful Colors "Cream Pink"

    Glitter Color: Sinful Colors "Pinky Glitter"

    Polka Dot Image: BM 19 with Konad Special White Polish

    Crown Images: BM 08 with Konad Pearl Black Polish

    Top Coat: Seche Vite








    I believe this was the first nail design I made with my Bundle Monster image plates. This was also before I started using Seche Vite top coat, so my other top coat smudged the hearts a little bit.

    Base Color: Sinful Colors "Glass Pink"

    Pink Tip Color: Flormar "32"
    Nail Tip Design: BM 17 with Konad Pearl Black Special Polish
    Heart Design: BM 03 with Konad Pearl Black Special Nail Polish







    This is a nail design that I obviously did way back during summer. I used the sponging technique to fade yellow, orange, and pink and used a glitter color on top to help blend the colors.



    Base (Yellow) Color: Sinful Colors "Let's Meet"

    Orange Color: Sinful Colors "Cloud 9"

    Pink Color: Flormar "32"

    Glitter Color: Sinful Colors "Pinky Glitter"

    Bottom Flower Image (2 flowers): M54 with Konad Pearl Black Special Nail Polish

    Top Flower Image (1 flower): M57 with Konad Pearl Black Special Nail Polish






    I did this nail design in the begining of my nail stamping days. Needless to say, I will have a much more interesting design next 4th of July. But I figured I would post it since it's simple and still might give someone an idea for their nails.



    Red Color: Sinful Colors "Under 18"

    Blue Color: Pure Ice "All Night Long"

    Star Nail Design: M76 with Konad White Special Nail Polish


    I have a few more random designs that I will be posting this week. I generally do my nails twice a week, sometimes once a week if I am busy or too lazy to pull all my nail gear out lol. I am going to try to post weekly for now on so keep checking back. AANNNNNDDDD .. i am debating to get a video camera so I can post nail tutorials on YouTube, if and when I do I will be sure to post lots of links. =)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews