Halloween Special Effects - 3rd degree burn

    So today I decided to take out my liquid latex that i bought awhile ago and use it for the first time.I had seen and watched many people use it and create many things.it really got me into trying it out for my self...so i did!!.

    I tried my hand at doing 3rd degree burns,and honestly it was alot easier to do then i first thought,the only hard part is getting the coloring down and make it look real!

    Here is what i did...





















    And then i went the next step and added fake blood to it
    .............................























    Latex is really fun to play with,and i can see myself doing alot more with it!!
    .....................................................

    I also have a tutorial for this on my YouTube channel..if you havent already watched it here is the link to go see it!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyN7UrWdnWU



    ..........................

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews