My new hair !!

    Every so often i get a wild urge to do something different to my hair so this time around i decided I wanted to do purple...not to all my hair,i think that would have been to much and i dont think it would have suited me so i did a section the front purple and then the rest of my hair black.

    I bleached the section of hair i was going to color purple first . It turned out horrible ..half blond and half orange ..lol  but thankfully i wasnt going for the blond look so i reapplied more bleach to the orange parts and that worked..then i applied a semi permanent purple dye i found at CVS ..the brand is splat.I have never heard or tried of this brand before but have heard that the color fades fast so i will find out soon enough!

    I wasnt loving the results..i was thinking why did i do this???..here is a photo of me after just adding the purple....it looks bad with my previously hair color
















    then I colored the rest of my hair black























    Not sure what to make of it....dunno if i like it or not ...I love the purple just not sure if it goes with me.

    And because of the new hair and had to give myself a lil make over so i played with some makeup...and since doing my makeup i realized i really love my hair when wearing makeup..lol

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews