All About My Blog x0x0

    Okay, so I just started blogging so let me tell you a little bit about what to expect to see. My blog is mostly going to be reviews, fashion tips, tutorials, and diy projects. I am currently a full-time college student, so as you might guess I don't have much spending money. So I search relentlessly to find the best deals and sales, and I am now going to bring them all to you!

    So far this is what I plan on adding to my blog very shortly ..
    * Nail Swatches & Nail Polish Reviews
    * Nail Art, Designs, and Tutorials (including Konad!)
    * Cosmetic Swatches & Reviews (maybe some tutorials)
    * Pictures of incredibly cute but wallet friendly outfits, shoes, & accessories (with details on where I bought them and their prices)
    *DIY Projects (such as hair accessories, jewelry, customizations, clothing, decorations and more)
    *Contests && Prizes

    ALSO ... I will be taking REQUESTS at this time. If there is anything that you would like to see related to beauty or fashion just leave me a comment. Some examples might be ..
    *Cute nail ideas for a certain occasions
    *What to wear on a date, interview, etc.
    *Where to find a cute pair of heels
    *Or how to solve any beauty or fashion crisis on a budget

    **MORE BLOGGING TO COME!!!**
    =)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews